Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Week 12 - Glogster

Here is my Glogster (such a funny word) :)

I've been working on research with the kids in the computer lab and chose exotic/endangered animals to keep them interested. I adapted a worksheet to guide them through the research and my end goal was for them to create a PowerPoint (based on a template I'll make). I think I'm still going to do that but when we start our next mini-research project I think I'm going to have them play around with Glogster because they would definitely love it!


Enjoy learning about the --->Okapi <---

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love your Glogster. It is very creative and I can see how it can be used in a classroom! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm excited to have some of the classes try it out in the next research project.

      Delete